B. Derby—contributing editor
Effect of Laser Sintering on Ti–ZrB2 Mixtures
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3282–3285, October 2011
How to Cite
Sun, C.-N., Gupta, M. C. and Payzant, E. A. (2011), Effect of Laser Sintering on Ti–ZrB2 Mixtures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3282–3285. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04537.x
This work was financially supported by the Ceramics and Nonmetallic Materials Program, Air Force Office of Scientific Research, under Grant No. FA9550-06-1-0163, NASA Langley Professor Program and NSF I/UCRC center grant. A portion of this research (XRD measurements) was conducted at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences, which is sponsored at Oak Ridge National Laboratory by the Division of Scientific User Facilities, U.S. Department of Energy.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28556. Received September 4, 2010; approved March 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!