P. Colombo—contributing editor
Effect of Preforming Process and Starting Fused SiO2 Particle Size on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Pressurelessly Sintered BNp/SiO2 Ceramic Composites
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3552–3560, October 2011
How to Cite
Jia, D., Zhou, L., Yang, Z., Duan, X. and Zhou, Y. (2011), Effect of Preforming Process and Starting Fused SiO2 Particle Size on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Pressurelessly Sintered BNp/SiO2 Ceramic Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3552–3560. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04540.x
This project was funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under grant number NSFC-90505011 and 51021002, Yangtze Scholars Program in China, and was supported by National High Technology Development Program of China.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 28717. Received October 4, 2010; approved March 3, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!