*Member, The American Ceramic Society
Low-Temperature Sintering Bi–Si–Zn-Oxide Glasses for Use in Either Glass Composite Materials or Core/Shell 129I Waste Forms
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2412–2419, August 2011
How to Cite
Garino, T. J., Nenoff, T. M., Krumhansl, J. L. and Rademacher, D. X. (2011), Low-Temperature Sintering Bi–Si–Zn-Oxide Glasses for Use in Either Glass Composite Materials or Core/Shell 129I Waste Forms. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2412–2419. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04542.x
W.-C. Wei—contributing editor
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28857. Received November 8, 2010; approved March 4, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!