S. Trolier-McKinstry—contributing editor
Preparation of BME MLCC Powders by Aqueous Chemical Coating Method
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3286–3290, October 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, X., Tian, Z., Hur, K.-H. and Li, L. (2011), Preparation of BME MLCC Powders by Aqueous Chemical Coating Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3286–3290. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04543.x
The work was supported by National Science fund for distinguished young scholars (Grant No. 50625204), Science Fund for Creative Research Groups (Grant No. 50921061), and by the Ministry of Sciences and Technology of China through National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB623301), and outstanding tutors for doctoral dissertations of S&T project in Beijing (No. YB20081000302), and also supported by Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28908. Received November 14, 2010; approved February 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!