‡Present address: Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853.
Effect of Changing Na/K Ratio on Structure and Electrical Properties of (NaxKy) (Nb0.885Sb0.08)–0.035LiTaO3 Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 1683–1686, June 2011
How to Cite
Kang, Y., Zhao, Y., Huang, R., Zhao, Y. and Zhou, H. (2011), Effect of Changing Na/K Ratio on Structure and Electrical Properties of (NaxKy) (Nb0.885Sb0.08)–0.035LiTaO3 Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1683–1686. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04558.x
D. Lin—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Grant No. 50972073).
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28980. Received November 28, 2010; approved March 7, 2011.
Vol. 95, Issue 1, 443, Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Potassium–Sodium Niobate Lead-Free Piezoelectric Materials: Past, Present, and Future of Phase Boundaries, Chemical Reviews, 2015, 115, 7, 2559, , ,
- 2Characterization of potassium-modified Li0.12Na0.88Nb0.97Sb0.03O3 lead-free piezoceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2014, 582, 834, , , , ,
- 3Nonstoichiometric (K, Na)NbO3 ceramics: Densification and electrical properties, Journal of Electroceramics, 2014, 32, 2-3, 192, ,
- 4The Effects of Ta Substitution and K/Na Ratio Variation on the Microstructure and Properties of (K,Na)NbO3-Based Lead Free Piezoelectric Ceramics, Journal of Electronic Materials, 2014, 43, 5, 1424, , , , , , ,
- 7Preparation and dielectric properties of potassium sodium niobate-based solid solutions, Inorganic Materials, 2013, 49, 8, 826, , , ,
- 8Influence of B-site non-stoichiometry on structure and electrical properties of KNLNS lead-free piezoelectric ceramics, Materials Letters, 2012, 75, 146, , , , ,