‡Present address: Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853.
Effect of Changing Na/K Ratio on Structure and Electrical Properties of (NaxKy) (Nb0.885Sb0.08)–0.035LiTaO3 Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 1683–1686, June 2011
How to Cite
Kang, Y., Zhao, Y., Huang, R., Zhao, Y. and Zhou, H. (2011), Effect of Changing Na/K Ratio on Structure and Electrical Properties of (NaxKy) (Nb0.885Sb0.08)–0.035LiTaO3 Lead-Free Piezoelectric Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 1683–1686. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04558.x
D. Lin—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China. (Grant No. 50972073).
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 28980. Received November 28, 2010; approved March 7, 2011.
Vol. 95, Issue 1, 443, Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!