*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Laser Melting of Zirconium Carbide: Determination of Phase Transitions in Refractory Ceramic Systems
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3561–3569, October 2011
How to Cite
Jackson, H. F., Jayaseelan, D. D., Manara, D., Casoni, C. P. and Lee, W. E. (2011), Laser Melting of Zirconium Carbide: Determination of Phase Transitions in Refractory Ceramic Systems. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3561–3569. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04560.x
R. Cutler—contributing editor
This work was financially supported by the Towards a Sustainable Energy Economy (TSEC) program Keeping the Nuclear Option Open (KNOO), U.K. Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, under grant no. EP/C549465/1. This work was supported in part by the UK Pottery Mechanics Institute. Conducted under collaboration agreement no. 30966 between Imperial College London and the European Commission Joint Research Centre ITU.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript No. 29028. Received December 9, 2010; approved March 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!