*Member, The American Ceramics Society.
Low-Temperature Spark Plasma Sintering of Yttria Ceramics with Ultrafine Grain Size
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3301–3307, October 2011
How to Cite
Yoshida, H., Morita, K., Kim, B.-N., Hiraga, K., Yamanaka, K., Soga, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2011), Low-Temperature Spark Plasma Sintering of Yttria Ceramics with Ultrafine Grain Size. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3301–3307. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04583.x
A. Zangvil—contributing editor
A part of this study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 21360328, a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C) 22560674, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas 474-19053008 from the JSPS and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. This study was also supported by the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Initiative), MEXT, Japan.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 28298. Received July 9, 2010; approved March 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!