R. Riedel—contributing editor
Combinatorial Nanopowder Synthesis Along the ZnO–Al2O3 Tie Line Using Liquid-Feed Flame Spray Pyrolysis
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3308–3318, October 2011
How to Cite
Kim, M., Lai, S. and Laine, R. M. (2011), Combinatorial Nanopowder Synthesis Along the ZnO–Al2O3 Tie Line Using Liquid-Feed Flame Spray Pyrolysis. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3308–3318. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04585.x
This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, through contracts No. F49620-03-1-0389 and subcontract from UES Inc. F074-009-0041/AF07-T009, Diamond Innovations Inc., the National Science Foundation (IGERT grant DGE-9972776 and DMR 9975542), and Maxit Corp., Oslo, Norway.
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 28519. Received August 27, 2010; approved March 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!