*Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Hydrothermal Oxidation Behavior of Bulk Titanium Aluminum Carbide
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3460–3466, October 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Presser, V., Nickel, K. G., Berthold, C. and Zhou, Y. (2011), Hydrothermal Oxidation Behavior of Bulk Titanium Aluminum Carbide. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3460–3466. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04590.x
R. Naslain—contributing editor
Haibin Zhang and Volker Presser are grateful for financial support of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for their Feodor-Lynen Fellowships. We appreciate the experimental assistance of D. Russ, N. Huber, and T. Kiemle (IFG, University of Tübingen). J. X. Chen from the Institute of Metal Research (Chinese Academy of Sciences) is thanked for preparing the Ti3AlC2 samples. This work was supported by DFG (Grants Ni 299/9 and Ni 299/13-1), the National Outstanding Young Scientist Foundation for Y. C. Zhou (Grant 59925208), Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 50232040, 50302011, 50832008, and 90403027), “863” project and High-tech Bureau of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript No. 29276. Received February 2, 2011; approved March 26, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!