This work was partially supported by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport and Culture, Japan, and the global century Center of Excellence (COE) Program in Tohoku University.
Correlation between Surface-Crystallized ZnO and the Amount of Al2O3 in Borate-Based Glass-Ceramics
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2452–2457, August 2011
How to Cite
Masai, H., Ueno, T., Takahashi, Y., Fujiwara, T. (2011), Correlation between Surface-Crystallized ZnO and the Amount of Al2O3 in Borate-Based Glass-Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2452–2457. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04604.x
Present address: Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University, Gokasyo, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Science, Sport and Culture, Japan
- The global century Center of Excellence (COE) Program in Tohoku University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!