Temperature-Dependent Crystal Structures of Ti2AlN and Cr2GeC as Determined from High Temperature Neutron Diffraction
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3473–3479, October 2011
How to Cite
Lane, N. J., Vogel, S. C., Barsoum, M. W. (2011), Temperature-Dependent Crystal Structures of Ti2AlN and Cr2GeC as Determined from High Temperature Neutron Diffraction. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3473–3479. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04609.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- Ceramics program of the Division of Materials Research of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0503711
- Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need for Drexel Research and Education in Advanced Materials GAANN-DREAM under the U.S. Department of Education in Advanced Materials. Grant Number: P200A060117
- Integrated Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) under NSF grant number. Grant Number: DGE-0654313
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DOE)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!