This work was supported by the National Science Foundation of China (50902059), Shangdong Province Young and Middle-Aged Scientists Research Awards Fund (BS2009CL042), and the doctor's fund of University of Jinan (XBS0814), and UK Royal Society.
Magneto-Electric Properties of Multiferroic Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3–NiFe2O4 Nanoceramic Composites
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 2311–2314, August 2011
How to Cite
Jiang, Q., Liu, F., Yan, H., Ning, H., Libor, Z., Zhang, Q., Cain, M., Reece, M. J. (2011), Magneto-Electric Properties of Multiferroic Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3–NiFe2O4 Nanoceramic Composites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 2311–2314. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04665.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50902059
- Shangdong Province Young and Middle-Aged Scientists Research Awards Fund. Grant Number: BS2009CL042
- doctor's fund of University of Jinan. Grant Number: XBS0814
- UK Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!