Member, The American Ceramic Society.
In situ Transmission Electron Microscopy Study on the Phase Transitionsin Lead-Free (1−x)(Bi1/2Na1/2)TiO3–xBaTiO3 Ceramics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 4040–4044, November 2011
How to Cite
Ma, C., Tan, X. (2011), In situ Transmission Electron Microscopy Study on the Phase Transitionsin Lead-Free (1−x)(Bi1/2Na1/2)TiO3–xBaTiO3 Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 4040–4044. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04670.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: DMR-1037898
- U.S. Department of Energy by Iowa State University. Grant Number: DE-AC02-07CH11358
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!