This work was supported by the Nature Science Association Foundation (NSAF) of China (Grant No. 10676035) and Innovation Project Foundation of Chinese Academy of Sciences (Grant No. KGCXZ-YW-340). Author Hengchang Nie is grateful to Dr. Xujie Lv and Dr. Ji Zou for helpful technical discussion.
Formation Mechanism of Intragranular Pores in Pb(Zr0.95Ti0.05)O3 Ferroelectric Ceramic
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 223–226, January 2012
How to Cite
Nie, H., Dong, X., Chen, X., Wang, G., Gu, Y., He, H., Liu, Y. (2012), Formation Mechanism of Intragranular Pores in Pb(Zr0.95Ti0.05)O3 Ferroelectric Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 223–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04755.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2010
- Nature Science Association Foundation (NSAF) of China. Grant Number: 10676035
- Innovation Project Foundation of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCXZ-YW-340
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!