This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC, Grant Nos. 51002038 and 51021002), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Grant No. HIT.BRET1.2010006).
Thermo-Optical Properties of LaMAl11O19 (M = Mg, Mn, Fe) Hexaaluminates for High-Temperature Thermal Protection Applications
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3195–3197, October 2011
How to Cite
Liu, H.-Z., Ouyang, J.-H., Liu, Z.-G., Wang, Y.-M. (2011), Thermo-Optical Properties of LaMAl11O19 (M = Mg, Mn, Fe) Hexaaluminates for High-Temperature Thermal Protection Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3195–3197. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04761.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51002038, 51021002
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: HIT.BRET1.2010006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!