Vacuum Ultraviolet–Ultraviolet, X-Ray, and Near-Infrared Excited Luminescence Properties of SrR2O4:RE3+ (R = Y and Gd; RE = Tb, Eu, Yb, Tm, Er, and Ho)
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 243–249, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Wang, Y., Guo, L., Huang, Y. (2012), Vacuum Ultraviolet–Ultraviolet, X-Ray, and Near-Infrared Excited Luminescence Properties of SrR2O4:RE3+ (R = Y and Gd; RE = Tb, Eu, Yb, Tm, Er, and Ho). Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04763.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50925206
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10874061
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 200807300010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!