Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Electrode Defects in Multilayer Capacitors Part II: Finite Element Analysis of Local Field Enhancement and Leakage Current in Three-Dimensional Microstructures
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 264–268, January 2012
How to Cite
Samantaray, M. M., Gurav, A., Dickey, E. C., Randall, C. A. (2012), Electrode Defects in Multilayer Capacitors Part II: Finite Element Analysis of Local Field Enhancement and Leakage Current in Three-Dimensional Microstructures. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 264–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04768.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Grant No. 0606352
- The Pennsylvania State University Materials Research Institute Nanofabrication Network
- National Science Foundation Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: No. 0335765
- National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network, with Cornell University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!