Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Band or Polaron: The Hole Conduction Mechanism in the p-Type Spinel Rh2ZnO4
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 269–274, January 2012
How to Cite
Nagaraja, A. R., Perry, N. H., Mason, T. O., Tang, Y., Grayson, M., Paudel, T. R., Lany, S., Zunger, A. (2012), Band or Polaron: The Hole Conduction Mechanism in the p-Type Spinel Rh2ZnO4. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04771.x
This work was supported by the Basic Energy Science Division, U.S. Department of Energy, under Grant No. DE-AC36-08GO28308 to NREL. The “Center for Inverse Design” is a DOE Energy Frontier Research Center. The high magnetic field work and use of the J. B. Cohen X-Ray Diffraction Facility were supported by the National Science Foundation's MRSEC Program (DMR-0520513) at the Materials Research Center of Northwestern University.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Basic Energy Science Division
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC36-08GO28308
- National Science Foundation's MRSEC Program. Grant Number: DMR-0520513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!