This research is financially supported by Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project, Project No. B502, Shanghai Key Laboratory Project (08DZ2230500), and National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 51072052).
Luminescence Properties of Tb–Eu Co-Doped Aluminosilicate and Zinc Silicate Glasses
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 275–279, January 2012
How to Cite
Liang, X., Lin, Z., Yang, Y., Xing, Z., Chen, G. (2012), Luminescence Properties of Tb–Eu Co-Doped Aluminosilicate and Zinc Silicate Glasses. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 275–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04772.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
- Shanghai Key Laboratory Project. Grant Number: 08DZ2230500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC 51072052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!