Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Influence of Nanocrystallization on the Electronic Conductivity of Zinc Iron Phosphate Glass
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 303–311, January 2012
How to Cite
Moguš-Milanković, A., Sklepić, K., Skoko, Ž., Mikac, L., Musić, S., Day, D. E. (2012), Influence of Nanocrystallization on the Electronic Conductivity of Zinc Iron Phosphate Glass. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 303–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04781.x
This work was supported by Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sport, Grant No.: 098–0982929-2916.
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2011
- Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sport. Grant Number: 098–0982929-2916
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!