High-Temperature Electrical Conductivity Measurements on Nanostructured Yttria-Doped Ceria Thin Films in Ozone
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 312–317, January 2012
How to Cite
Abazari, M., Tsuchiya, M., Ramanathan, S. (2012), High-Temperature Electrical Conductivity Measurements on Nanostructured Yttria-Doped Ceria Thin Films in Ozone. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 312–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04786.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-10-1-0515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!