Member, The American Ceramic Society
Effective Nitrogen Doping for Fabricating Highly Conductive β-SiC Ceramics
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3216–3219, October 2011
How to Cite
Kim, K. J., Lim, K.-Y., Kim, Y.-W. (2011), Effective Nitrogen Doping for Fabricating Highly Conductive β-SiC Ceramics. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3216–3219. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04799.x
This work was supported by Mid-career Researcher Program through National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) grant (No. 2010-0027502) funded by the Korea government (MEST).
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- Mid-career Researcher Program through National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: 2010-0027502
- Korea government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!