This work was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Dr. Ali Sayir) and NASA (Dr. Anthony Calomino) under the National Hypersonics Science Center for Materials and Structures (AFOSR Contract No. FA9550-09-1-0477). We acknowledge the use of the X-ray synchrotron micro-tomography beam line (8.3.2) at the Advanced Light Source (ALS) at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, which is supported by the Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract No. DE AC02 05CH11231.
Characterizing Three-Dimensional Textile Ceramic Composites Using Synchrotron X-Ray Micro-Computed-Tomography
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 392–402, January 2012
How to Cite
Bale, H., Blacklock, M., Begley, M. R., Marshall, D. B., Cox, B. N., Ritchie, R. O. (2012), Characterizing Three-Dimensional Textile Ceramic Composites Using Synchrotron X-Ray Micro-Computed-Tomography. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 392–402. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04802.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- National Hypersonics Science Center for Materials and Structures. Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0477
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE AC02 05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!