This work was sponsored by Lamar University Research Enhancement Grant under project No. 210381; and the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Vehicle Technologies Program, as part of the Propulsion Materials Program under contract DE-AC05-00OR22725 with UT-Battelle, LLC.
Economical Route to Produce High Seebeck Coefficient Calcium Cobaltate for Bulk Thermoelectric Applications
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 3245–3248, October 2011
How to Cite
Selig, J., Lin, S., Lin, H.-T., Ray Johnson, D., Wang, H. (2011), Economical Route to Produce High Seebeck Coefficient Calcium Cobaltate for Bulk Thermoelectric Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 3245–3248. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04819.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- Lamar University Research Enhancement. Grant Number: 210381
- Propulsion Materials Program. Grant Number: DE-AC05-00OR22725
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!