This research was financially supported by the New York State Office of Science, Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR) under Contract Number C050052, and the Center for Autonomous Solar Power (CASP) of State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton through NASA grant under Award number NNX09AT3OG.
Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles Precipitated from Low-Temperature Aqueous Solutions: III. Thin Film Properties
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 676–683, February 2012
How to Cite
Roy, B. K., Zhang, G., Cho, J. (2012), Titanium Oxide Nanoparticles Precipitated from Low-Temperature Aqueous Solutions: III. Thin Film Properties. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 676–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04827.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2011
- New York State Office of Science, Technology and Academic Research (NYSTAR). Grant Number: C050052
- Center for Autonomous Solar Power (CASP) of State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton
- NASA. Grant Number: NNX09AT3OG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!