This paper is dedicated to the memory of our co-author and dear friend, Lung-Ming Wu, who passed away before the final version could be published.
How Salts Affect the Rheological Behavior of an Aluminum Titanate-Based Ceramic Paste†
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 89–94, January 2012
How to Cite
DeRosa, M. E., Lockhart, M. J., Wu, L.-M., Dasher, D. (2012), How Salts Affect the Rheological Behavior of an Aluminum Titanate-Based Ceramic Paste. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 89–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04841.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!