This work was financially supported by the “Agence Nationale de la Recherche” in the PLASMAX project (ANR-07-MAPR0015).
Synthesis, Characterization, and Intrinsic Hardness of Layered Nanolaminate Ti3AlC2 and Ti3Al0.8Sn0.2C2 Solid Solution
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 102–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Bei, G. P., Gauthier-Brunet, V., Tromas, C., Dubois, S. (2012), Synthesis, Characterization, and Intrinsic Hardness of Layered Nanolaminate Ti3AlC2 and Ti3Al0.8Sn0.2C2 Solid Solution. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 102–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04846.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-07-MAPR0015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!