This research was partially supported by the MEXT Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) (No. 22360273), Challenging Exploratory Research (No. 21656163), and Priority Research (No. 22015011). One of the authors (H. A.) thanks the Grant-in-Aid (No. 22-1280) from JSPS.
Local Structure of Amorphous EuO–TiO2 Thin Films Probed by X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 716–720, February 2012
How to Cite
Zong, Y., Fujita, K., Akamatsu, H., Nakashima, S., Murai, S., Tanaka, K. (2012), Local Structure of Amorphous EuO–TiO2 Thin Films Probed by X-Ray Absorption Fine Structure. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 716–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04849.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Photon Factory Program Advisory Committee. Grant Numbers: 22360273, 21656163, 22015011, 22-1280
- MEXT. Grant Number: 22360273
- Challenging Exploratory Research. Grant Number: 21656163
- Priority Research. Grant Numbers: 22015011, 22-1280
- JSPS. Grant Number: 2008G605
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!