Based in part on the thesis submitted by Shawn Madtha for the M.S. degree in the department of metallurgical engineering, The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112.
Reactive-Sinter-Processing and Attractive Mechanical Properties of Bulk and Nanostructured Titanium Boride†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 117–125, January 2012
How to Cite
Madtha, S., Ravi Chandran, K. S. (2012), Reactive-Sinter-Processing and Attractive Mechanical Properties of Bulk and Nanostructured Titanium Boride. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 117–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04852.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- State Center of Excellence for Titanium Boride Materials
- department of metallurgical engineering
- Governor's Office of Economic Development, the State of Utah, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!