This investigation was supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant DMR-0605700 and by the US Department of Energy via Cooperative Agreement DE-FC26-05NT42643. Any opinions, findings, conclusions or other recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the US Department of Energy or the National Science Foundation. The research made use of the UCSB-MRL Central Facilities supported by NSF under grant DMR-0080034. Use of the Advanced Photon Source at Argonne National Laboratory was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. ML gratefully acknowledges support of the International Center for Materials Research through the UCSB-MPG Program for International Exchange in Materials Science.
Effect of Yttria Content on the Zirconia Unit Cell Parameters†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 4548–4555, December 2011
How to Cite
Krogstad, J. A., Lepple, M., Gao, Y., Lipkin, D. M., Levi, C. G. (2011), Effect of Yttria Content on the Zirconia Unit Cell Parameters. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 94: 4548–4555. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04862.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0605700
- US Department of Energy via Cooperative Agreement. Grant Number: DE-FC26-05NT42643
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0080034
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!