The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the German Research Foundation (DFG) under the project number JA 655/23-1 and the Brazilian “Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior” (CAPES) under the project 015/09.
Fiber-Matrix Compatibility in an All-Oxide Ceramic Composite with RBAO Matrix
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 159–164, January 2012
How to Cite
Goushegir, S. M., Guglielmi, P. O., da Silva, J. G. P., Hablitzel, M. P., Hotza, D., Al-Qureshi, H. A., Janssen, R. (2012), Fiber-Matrix Compatibility in an All-Oxide Ceramic Composite with RBAO Matrix. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 159–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04863.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: JA 655/23-1
- Brazilian “Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior” (CAPES). Grant Number: 015/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!