The financial support received from the National Science Council, Taiwan, R.O.C., under grant NSC 99-2221-E-024-004 and NSC 97-2221-E-239-028, and that from the Industrial Technology Research Institute and the MoE ATU plan are greatly appreciated.
Fabrication of Three-Dimensionally Structured Titanium Oxide Thin Films by Transfer Printing
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 165–169, January 2012
How to Cite
Lee, J.-H., Tsai, S.-Y., Lee, W.-J., Hon, M.-H., Leu, I.-C. (2012), Fabrication of Three-Dimensionally Structured Titanium Oxide Thin Films by Transfer Printing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 165–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04866.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan, China. Grant Number: NSC 99-2221-E-024-004
- Industrial Technology Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!