Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Powder Processing Effects on the Rapid Low-Temperature Densification of ZrB2–SiC Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Composites Using Spark Plasma Sintering
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 194–203, January 2012
How to Cite
Walker, L. S., Pinc, W. R., Corral, E. L. (2012), Powder Processing Effects on the Rapid Low-Temperature Densification of ZrB2–SiC Ultra-High Temperature Ceramic Composites Using Spark Plasma Sintering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 194–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04873.x
This work is supported by a National Science Foundation Early Faculty Career Award under Division of Materials Research Award Number 0954110.
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation Early Faculty Career Award. Grant Number: 0954110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!