This work was supported by the Portuguese Agency of Innovation (Adi) under project QREN/3435-Nanoxides, and partially supported by the European Commission under project INVISIBLE (Advanced Grant from ERC no. 228144).
Sintering Behavior of Nano- and Micro-Sized ZnO Powder Targets for rf Magnetron Sputtering Applications
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 204–210, January 2012
How to Cite
Neves, N., Barros, R., Antunes, E., Ferreira, I., Calado, J., Fortunato, E., Martins, R. (2012), Sintering Behavior of Nano- and Micro-Sized ZnO Powder Targets for rf Magnetron Sputtering Applications. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 204–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04874.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Portuguese Agency of Innovation
- European Commission
- ERC. Grant Number: 228144
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!