Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Formulation of an Aqueous Titania Suspension and its Patterning with Ink-Jet Printing Technology
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 487–493, February 2012
How to Cite
Kuscer, D., Stavber, G., Trefalt, G., Kosec, M. (2012), Formulation of an Aqueous Titania Suspension and its Patterning with Ink-Jet Printing Technology. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 487–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04876.x
Supported by The Slovenian Research Agency under Grant No. P2-0105-0106-09.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- The Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P2-0105-0106-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!