Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Formulation of an Aqueous Titania Suspension and its Patterning with Ink-Jet Printing Technology
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 487–493, February 2012
How to Cite
Kuscer, D., Stavber, G., Trefalt, G., Kosec, M. (2012), Formulation of an Aqueous Titania Suspension and its Patterning with Ink-Jet Printing Technology. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 487–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04876.x
Supported by The Slovenian Research Agency under Grant No. P2-0105-0106-09.
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- The Slovenian Research Agency. Grant Number: P2-0105-0106-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!