Fellow, The American Ceramic Society.
Synthesis and Bioactivity of Sol–Gel Derived Porous, Bioactive Glass Microspheres Using Chitosan as Novel Biomolecular Template
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 30–33, January 2012
How to Cite
Lei, B., Shin, K.-H., Moon, Y.-W., Noh, D.-Y., Koh, Y.-H., Jin, Y., Kim, H.-E. (2012), Synthesis and Bioactivity of Sol–Gel Derived Porous, Bioactive Glass Microspheres Using Chitosan as Novel Biomolecular Template. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 30–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04918.x
This study was supported by a grant of the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare, Republic of Korea (A110416).
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health & Welfare. Grant Number: A110416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!