Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Polymer Precursor-Based Preparation of Carbon Nanotube–Silicon Carbide Nanocomposites
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 328–337, January 2012
How to Cite
Clark, M. D., Walker, L. S., Hadjiev, V. G., Khabashesku, V., Corral, E. L., Krishnamoorti, R. (2012), Polymer Precursor-Based Preparation of Carbon Nanotube–Silicon Carbide Nanocomposites. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04922.x
Based in part on the dissertation submitted by M. D. Clark for a PhD in Chemical Engineering, at the University of Houston, Houston, Texas 77204-4004, USA.
MDC and RK were supported by the Air Force Office for Sponsored Research and the National Science Foundation under grant number FA9550-06-1-0422 and CMMI-0708096, respectively. MDC was also partially supported by the U.S. Department of Education through a GAANN scholarship administered by UH. This work is supported by a National Science Foundation Early Faculty Career Award under a Division of Materials Research Award Number 0954110 (LSW and ELC).
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Air Force Office for Sponsored Research
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: FA9550-06-1-0422, CMMI-0708096
- U.S. Department of Education
- National Science Foundation Early Faculty Career Award. Grant Number: 0954110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!