Synthesis of Hollow Silica Fibers with Porous Walls by Coaxial Electrospinning Method
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 553–556, February 2012
How to Cite
Katoch, A., Kim, S. S. (2012), Synthesis of Hollow Silica Fibers with Porous Walls by Coaxial Electrospinning Method. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 553–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04923.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!