This work was supported by the Major Research Plan of the National Natural Science Foundation of China for Xiaodong He (Grant No. 90816005). Chuncheng Zhu would also like to acknowledge the support of National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51172057).
Microstructures, Electrical, Thermal, and Mechanical Properties of Bulk Ti2AlC Synthesized by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Combustion Synthesis with Pseudo Hot Isostatic Pressing
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 358–364, January 2012
How to Cite
Bai, Y., He, X., Zhu, C., Chen, G. (2012), Microstructures, Electrical, Thermal, and Mechanical Properties of Bulk Ti2AlC Synthesized by Self-Propagating High-Temperature Combustion Synthesis with Pseudo Hot Isostatic Pressing. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 358–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04934.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Xiaodong He. Grant Number: 90816005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!