Member, The American Ceramic Society.
Shape Distortion and Delamination During Constrained Sintering of Ceramic Stripes: Discrete Element Simulations and Experiments
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 586–592, February 2012
How to Cite
Rasp, T., Jamin, C., Wonisch, A., Kraft, T., Guillon, O. (2012), Shape Distortion and Delamination During Constrained Sintering of Ceramic Stripes: Discrete Element Simulations and Experiments. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 586–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04939.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: KR 1729/10-1, GU 993/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!