Financial supports from the U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences (Granted–FG0297ER–14749), Hong Kong Research Grants Council (HKU 716310E), and University Grants Council (SEG_HKU10) are gratefully acknowledged.
Thermodynamics of NiAl2O4–NiFe2O4 Spinel Solid Solutions
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 423–430, January 2012
How to Cite
Lilova, K. I., Shih, K., Pao, C.-W., Lee, J.-F., Navrotsky, A. (2012), Thermodynamics of NiAl2O4–NiFe2O4 Spinel Solid Solutions. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 423–430. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04941.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: FG0297ER–14749
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: HKU 716310E
- University Grants Council. Grant Number: SEG_HKU10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!