Field-Induced Orientation of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanosheets Using Microscopic Mold for Thermal Interface Materials
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 369–373, January 2012
How to Cite
Fujihara, T., Cho, H.-B., Nakayama, T., Suzuki, T., Jiang, W., Suematsu, H., Kim, H. D., Niihara, K. (2012), Field-Induced Orientation of Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanosheets Using Microscopic Mold for Thermal Interface Materials. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 369–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04942.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!