This work was financially supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50872001, 51072001, 51102072), National Science Research Foundation for Scholars Return from Overseas, Ministry of Education, China, Youth Science Research Foundation of Anhui University (No. 2009QN008A) and “211 Project” of Anhui University.
Optical and Wetting Properties of CuAlO2 Films Prepared by Radio Frequency Magnetron Sputtering
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 431–435, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, J., Wang, X., Shi, S., Song, X., Lv, J., Cui, J., Sun, Z. (2012), Optical and Wetting Properties of CuAlO2 Films Prepared by Radio Frequency Magnetron Sputtering. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 431–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04943.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50872001, 51072001, 51102072
- National Science Research Foundation for Scholars Return from Overseas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!