This work is sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 21176051 and 61166008), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (No. NCET-06-0758), and the Australian Research Council (ARC) through ARC Centre for Functional Nanomaterials.
Characterization and Luminescence Properties of YAG:Ce3+ Phosphors by Molten Salt Synthesis
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 49–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Yang, H., Zhu, G., Yuan, L., Zhang, C., Li, F., Xu, H., Yu, A. (2012), Characterization and Luminescence Properties of YAG:Ce3+ Phosphors by Molten Salt Synthesis. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 49–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04948.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21176051, 61166008
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-06-0758
- ARC Centre for Functional Nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!