This work was financially supported by the Key Program in Major Research Plan of National Natural Science Foundation of China (91022035), Main Direction Program of Knowledge Innovation of Chinese Academy of Sciences, “Hundred Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program).
Fabrication and Laser Behavior of Composite Yb:YAG Ceramic
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 56–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Tang, F., Cao, Y., Huang, J., Liu, H., Guo, W., Wang, W. (2012), Fabrication and Laser Behavior of Composite Yb:YAG Ceramic. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 56–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04956.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 91022035
- Important Direction Project of Knowledge Innovation Project of CAS, China
- National 863 Research Programs of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!