Effect of Zinc Doping on Microstructures and Gas-Sensing Properties of SnO2 Nanocrystals
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 436–442, January 2012
How to Cite
Tian, S., Gao, Y., Zeng, D., Xie, C. (2012), Effect of Zinc Doping on Microstructures and Gas-Sensing Properties of SnO2 Nanocrystals. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 436–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04957.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB939702, 2009CB939705
- “863” Project. Grant Number: 2006AA03Z338
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50772040, 50927201
- Opening Research Foundation of State Key Laboratory of Advanced Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!