This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 50772061, 51172131), Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (Grant No. NCET-10-518), and Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University (IIFSDU-2010JQ002, GIIFSDUYYX10011).
High-Frequency Negative Permittivity from Fe/Al2O3 Composites with High Metal Contents
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 67–70, January 2012
How to Cite
Gao, M., Shi, Z.-c., Fan, R.-h., Qian, L., Zhang, Z.-d., Guo, J.-y. (2012), High-Frequency Negative Permittivity from Fe/Al2O3 Composites with High Metal Contents. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 67–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04963.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50772061, 51172131
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-518
- Independent Innovation Foundation of Shandong University. Grant Numbers: IIFSDU-2010JQ002, GIIFSDUYYX10011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!