Surface Chemistry of Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag in Cement Pore Solution and Its Impact on the Effectiveness of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizers
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 768–775, February 2012
How to Cite
Habbaba, A., Plank, J. (2012), Surface Chemistry of Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag in Cement Pore Solution and Its Impact on the Effectiveness of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizers. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 768–775. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04968.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2011
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!