This work was supported by the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Projects (B502).
A Novel Oxidation Resistant SiC/B4C/C Nanocomposite Derived from a Carborane-Containing Conjugated Polycarbosilane
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The American Ceramic Society
Journal of the American Ceramic Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 71–74, January 2012
How to Cite
Wang, C., Huang, F., Jiang, Y., Zhou, Y., Du, L. (2012), A Novel Oxidation Resistant SiC/B4C/C Nanocomposite Derived from a Carborane-Containing Conjugated Polycarbosilane. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 95: 71–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1551-2916.2011.04972.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Projects. Grant Number: B502
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!